The Religious Sisters Of Charity - Guide to Charities in Ireland
|Report Due Date||31/10/2015|
|Report Governing Form||Other|
|Activities||Advice/advocacy/information,Disability support,Education/training,Environmental protection,Promotion of community,Promotion of health, including the prevention or relief of sickness, disease or human suffering,Relief of poverty,Religious activities,Volunt|
|Beneficiaries||Adult training / Asylum seekers/refugees / Community services / Environmental protection and conservation / Health promotion / Homeless services / Integration of those who are disadvantaged into society / Mental health support / People with physic|
|Name||The Religious Sisters of Charity|
|Registered Charity Number||20000271|
|Alias||Religious Sisters of Charity - Irish Province|
|Place Of Business||Provincial House, Our Lady's Mount, Harold's Cross, Dublin, Ireland, D6W W934.|
|Governing Form||Other - Unincorporated Association|
|Is Education Body||No|
|Charitable Purpose||Relief of poverty or economic hardship, Advancement of education, Advancement of religion, Advancement of community welfare including the relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, ill-health, or disability, Promotion of health, including the preven|
|Charitable Objects||Taken from the Constitution page 15 para 2.last revised 1985. a. To labour for the promotion of his glory b. Works of mercy and charity c. Pious care of sick and dying in private houses and public hospitals d. Instruction of girls and the ignorant in the|
Otros registros de esta base
- Sunday School Society for Ireland.
- Phibsboro Sunday and Daily Schools.
- Swords Old Borough School.
- Waterford and Bishop Foy Endowed School
- Governor of Lifford Endowed Schools.
- Congregation of the Holy Spirit
- Society of Friends.
- Mount Saint Joseph Abbey
- Kings Hospital.
- All Hallows College
- Sisters of Charity - Generalate
- Congregation of Sisters of Mercy Northern Province
- Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy Western Province
- Saint Clare's Generalate - Harolds Cross
- Mater Misericordiae University Hospital Limited
- St. Stephen's Protestant Orphan Society
- Convalescent Home-Stillorgan.
- St Patrick Hospital
- St John's Hospital
- Childrens University Hospital Limited
Datos Abiertos por País
- Bases de datos globales
-  Costa Rica
-  El Salvador
-  Emiratos Árabes
-  Estados Unidos de América
-  Nueva Zelandia
-  Puerto Rico
-  Reino Unido
-  República Dominicana