Sisters Of Charity - Generalate - Guide to Charities in Ireland
|Report Due Date||31/10/2015|
|Report Governing Form||Association|
|Activities||Advice/advocacy/information,Disability support,Education/training,Environmental protection,Promotion of community,Promotion of health, including the prevention or relief of sickness, disease or human suffering,Relief of poverty,Religious activities,Volunt|
|Beneficiaries||Adult training / Asylum seekers/refugees / Community services / Environmental protection and conservation / Health promotion / Integration of those who are disadvantaged into society / Mental health support / People with physical disabilities / Re|
|Name||Sisters of Charity - Generalate|
|Registered Charity Number||20000295|
|Alias||Religious Sisters of Charity|
|Place Of Business||Caritas, 15 Gilford Road, Sandymount, Dublin 4, Dublin, Ireland.|
|Is Education Body||No|
|Charitable Purpose||Relief of poverty or economic hardship, Advancement of education, Advancement of religion, Advancement of community welfare including the relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, ill-health, or disability, Promotion of health, including the preven|
|Charitable Objects||Adapted from the Constitutions (approved 1833, revised 1985) page 15, para 2. (a). To labour for the promotion of God's glory (b). Works of mercy and charity. (c). Pious care of sick and dying in private houses and public hospitals. (e). Instruction i|
Otros registros de esta base
- Phibsboro Sunday and Daily Schools.
- Swords Old Borough School.
- Waterford and Bishop Foy Endowed School
- Governor of Lifford Endowed Schools.
- Congregation of the Holy Spirit
- Society of Friends.
- Mount Saint Joseph Abbey
- Kings Hospital.
- All Hallows College
- The Religious Sisters of Charity
- Congregation of Sisters of Mercy Northern Province
- Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy Western Province
- Saint Clare's Generalate - Harolds Cross
- Mater Misericordiae University Hospital Limited
- St. Stephen's Protestant Orphan Society
- Convalescent Home-Stillorgan.
- St Patrick Hospital
- St John's Hospital
- Childrens University Hospital Limited
- The National Childrens Hospital
Datos Abiertos por País
- Bases de datos globales
-  Costa Rica
-  El Salvador
-  Emiratos Árabes
-  Estados Unidos de América
-  Nueva Zelandia
-  Puerto Rico
-  Reino Unido
-  República Dominicana